Do you know the potential of the Benelux region for your destination, product or service?
We believe you can reach the right meeting planner or congress organizer when there is a real match between their needs and what your destination has to offer. With a targeted approach the outcome of your activities in The Netherlands and Belgium will be higher. A feasibility study will help you to determine the potential of your target market and give you a better idea on which market segments to concentrate.
The main objective of a feasibility study is to determine whether your planned activities are feasible and whether or not it is worth doing economically. Many organizations overlook the early stages of the project cycle by leaping right into action. Recognizing the importance of a feasibility study can save you time, money, and embarrassment. It can help you determine to see if the project has an acceptable ROI. The research examines the marketability of your destination, product or services and will show you that there is a potential market for the product or services can or cannot be established. Based on the findings you can make a decision on your planned activities; either approve it, reject it, or ask that it be revised before making a final decision.
Furthermore a feasibility study will help you to develop and create a strategy for your destination, product or service in The Netherlands and Belgium both on short and long term basis.
Following a preliminary analysis you will know:
● The competitive landscape will be reviewed; the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by a project helps you to gain focus. You may not want to approach a new market unless you know you can dominate it. Or you may prefer to focus on profits gained instead of market share. Either way, the challenges faced will be clearly defined.
● Operating requirements in The Netherlands and/or Belgium
● the areas of opportunities. including recommendations & findings
● Expertise: More than 15 years of experience in the MICE market in the Benelux. Working with Convention Bureaus such as Milan, Leuven and Helsinki. Great knowledge of the outgoing.
● A large network: Over the years we have built a large international network and database of meeting, congress planners and agents.
● Local knowledge: we know the local market, its business etiquette and can keep you informed on all the local trends.
● Hands-on experience in creating and organizing networking and promotional events for potential clients.